Visit my friends Give me freerolls

Visit my friends at The House of Poker Blues

CarbonPoker.com
25h poker poker tips , strategies reviews and other product and site reviews

Entertainment blogs

Free Blogger Templates
BLOGGER

Bookmark this site!


Check Page Ranking
Add to Technorati Favorites
    ---------------------------
    Web Pages referring to this page
    Link to this page and get a link back!


Friday, August 04, 2006

 

feelin like a donk

I dont know why but i went from playing some of my best poker just last week to playing some of my WORST this week.

Why is it i know i shouldnt make a call yet i still do it?
I seem to have suddenly turned into a donkey who cant fold an A with a decent kicker even after totaly missing the flop :( .

Think maybe i need to take a few days off and regroup.

Thought i would play a couple of small $2 SnG's and see if i could get my game back on track.

Well, i did great. Won one and finished 2nd in 2 others.


Good right?



WRONG

Still playing like a donk, just out donking the other donks lmao

Well i guess thats about it for today

will update in the next couple of days and hopefully tell you how my plays turned around and ive won someting more then the Donkey room lol

Brad

2 Comments:

Blogger cerberi said...

I feel like a donk a lot of the time but i have to take a good look at some of the hands i play.It seems when i have small pockets and bet nothing hits and when i fold them i would have hit trips,what do i do ?

2:22 AM  
Blogger 5TH Street Forum said...

ive had the same thing happen to me many many times, i really dont know what to say , wish i could figure it out myself,
i try to see the flop with them if its not to expensive and if i dont hit and some one bets i get the heck out,
sry i dont have a better answer for ya Andy

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home










Advertise Here


5th street forum blog