Visit my friends Give me freerolls

Visit my friends at The House of Poker Blues

CarbonPoker.com
25h poker poker tips , strategies reviews and other product and site reviews

Entertainment blogs

Free Blogger Templates
BLOGGER

Bookmark this site!


Check Page Ranking
Add to Technorati Favorites
    ---------------------------
    Web Pages referring to this page
    Link to this page and get a link back!


Thursday, January 24, 2008

 

Poker Etiquette

My friend Earl , over at The House of Poker Blues posted about poker Etiquette today.
Id have to say i agree with everything he says.

Ive noticed lately that a lot more people are talking about their cards they mucked before the hand is over.
To me that is without a doubt the biggest no no at a poker table.

I know alot of people just dont realize that discussing it before the hand is over can effect the way the hand plays out. I try to let them know its bad etiquette in a nice way but sometimes they say things like , so what? or who cares?, that attitude really gets my blood boiling.

If your not going to take the game seriously then why play?


On another note , id have to admit that im guilty of number 5 on Earls list, sometimes, especially if its a player i have notes on and have seen around enough to know they are not noobs , donkey play brings the worst out in me for sure.

Her is a list of the top 8 poker etiquette rules

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home










Advertise Here


5th street forum blog