Visit my friends Give me freerolls

Visit my friends at The House of Poker Blues

CarbonPoker.com
25h poker poker tips , strategies reviews and other product and site reviews

Entertainment blogs

Free Blogger Templates
BLOGGER

Bookmark this site!


Check Page Ranking
Add to Technorati Favorites
    ---------------------------
    Web Pages referring to this page
    Link to this page and get a link back!


Tuesday, August 08, 2006

 

things are looking up

Although i didnt win it a 6th place finish in the 1500 at poker.com sure did make me feel better.

Was looking pretty good untill the short stack went all in and i called him with pocket 7's, no A came but he hit a 5 high straight on the river to take a third of my stack.
The very next hand i get 88 (ya i know) i move all in hoping to just take the blinds but i get called by AK and my tournys over :(.

Hopefully today i can make a final table or 2.

Good luck at the tables everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home










Advertise Here


5th street forum blog