Visit my friends Give me freerolls

Visit my friends at The House of Poker Blues

CarbonPoker.com
25h poker poker tips , strategies reviews and other product and site reviews

Entertainment blogs

Free Blogger Templates
BLOGGER

Bookmark this site!


Check Page Ranking
Add to Technorati Favorites
    ---------------------------
    Web Pages referring to this page
    Link to this page and get a link back!


Saturday, September 23, 2006

 

My 1st Blogger tour event

Well today was my first ever Blogger tour event .
Was a great tournament with alot of very talented poker players and only a few Donkeys but I have decided to award my own personal Donk of the tourny award , but ill get to that in a minute.

Was not looking good at all for a majority of the game with very few good cards.
But a double up with 77 and trips on the flop and later another with JJ and again trips on the flop I made it to the final table.
The trend continued and i had very few playable hands untill while the short stack i get dealt AA , of course i had to go all in and my bud Alex had to make the call for an extra couple thousand chips, Alex turns over A8 of clubs and i was ready to celebrate.
well here comes the flop and it has 2 clubs in it :( right then i knew i was done lol, a club on the river and i finish in eight place. Well done Alex.

Well i cant complain , for my 1st tour event im ok with an 8th place finish.

now to the Donk of the tournament award

AND THE WINNER IS

the same guy who won the tourny
ReplicantPoker

btw congrats on the win bud, sry but i just have to post this hand and you know you deserve the Donk award :D




I know Rep thought he was bluffing but even so it was a crazy move, what the heck CAN you beat with 6 4 off? lol

kinda reminds me of me sometimes lol

Look forward to our next HU Mr 92 off suit ;)

Congrats to Rep and everyone else for a great tournament .

And thnx to poker.com for the chance to play in this tour.

Really looking forward to the next one, see you all there

Brad

aka Hacksaw2000

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home










Advertise Here


5th street forum blog